The Highlight of my Summer


It has been such a long time since I wrote for the blog as I have been crazy busy getting used to being a mother the second time. Oh yes, you read right - I'm a mom for the second time. I welcomed my son this summer. On one hand, it's the most exciting and gratifying experience ever - I mean what says schooling mum better than popping one in the middle of your Ph.D. But on the other hand, what says crazy better than that.  I look at my son and all the 'crazy' decision to have him now is well worth it. I am just so grateful and still in awe of the wonder I have been gifted by God with this new life. 

No doubt many things including posting on the blog have suffered during this time as a hundred and one percent attention had to be given to the little man. I plan to share some of my pregnancy experience with you soon. While we are still trying to get our website up and running, I shall be posting on the blog more often and I will make an effort not to be MIA for this long again. There's a lot of school work to be done as well and I will make an effort to let you know how I plan to (hopefully) 'balance' this life. 


Meanwhile,  if you can, dare to live and enjoy life as much as practicable while you are in grad school because, in the end, it's only a means to an end and not the end itself.
Have a beautiful day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's All Speak Pidgin Languages

Hard work + Pure joy

Three Sisters by Tosin Otitoju