Support System


                                                            Photo Credit: www.anniversaryparyideas.info
Behind every successful working mum, there is a strong support system. That support system could be in the form of family, friends, institutions, government etc. You just cannot do it on your own. In my case, my support system is very strong and diverse. My husband forms the core of my support and he's always there encouraging and motivating me to be the best. We all at some point need to draw strength from others. It is important to utilize the relationships around us, nourish and grow them so that we can be there for one another when the need arises.

Today, I celebrate the first support backbone I ever knew- my most loving, sacrificial and ever giving parents. Happy 30th wedding anniversary Nick & Liz. Cheers to 30 more amazing years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding a PhD supervisor

What has a PhD got to do with love?

Let's All Speak Pidgin Languages