Does appearance really matter?




Amongst other pressing issues surrounding my workshop travel, I managed to ask myself the important question on appearance 😄- What do I wear?  I don't think it makes me unserious (you could say it does) but I think it's just as important as what I will gain from the workshop. I am of the opinion that your appearance helps improve your state of mind and openness to learning just like what good food does to your brain.

I love to travel light and considering it was a 10hour journey to somewhere I had never been, it made perfect sense to only carry essentials and keep my suitcase light.  So I chose to travel with a few dresses,  one jacket and a pair of jeans. In retrospect, as always, I loved my appearance throughout the workshop but I really shouldn't have over analysed the size of that suitcase in the first place. 

Do you think your appearance affects your state of mind?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding a PhD supervisor

What has a PhD got to do with love?

Let's All Speak Pidgin Languages