Beauty on a student stipend budget 2

So I visited my colleague, Maryam, at her home last night and I realized how little money I needed to tush up our apartment. Her place was beautifully decorated with all sorts of flowers and plants. Most of them she had gotten for free somewhere in school. All she had to pay for was the flower pots where she nurtured her plants. A part of me however wondered how I could incorporate that into our apartment, where I live with a very active toddler. Please share any ideas you have with me.

Maryam is putting some of her paintings for sale and you can get good deals on her paintings if you contact her through the blog 😉.You could also send me an email on irene.fakankun@gmail.com for more information.

Have a beautiful weekend and please do share your ideas of beautifying a home where active toddlers live.


                                         One of Maryam's newest works - made from carefully selected stones 

Comments

  1. Keep all decorative pieces out of their reach. Hang on walls or drop from the ceiling. Only solid immovable pieces should enjoy floor space. Enjoy your decorating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding a PhD supervisor

What has a PhD got to do with love?

Let's All Speak Pidgin Languages