Hard work + Pure joy

Hi guys,

I had this coursework to get done and my deadline was so close. I decided I could put in a few days of extra work to meet up. As I picked up my laptop to work that evening, little Ammy  had plans of her own. She must have thought, 'how can mummy work on her computer when I need her to be dancing to 'Wheels on the bus' with me at this time'. I thought of how much easier school life would have been without her, how much more sleep I would have gotten and how much more late nights I could have spent in the labs without permission. But you know what - I also thought of what my life would have been without her. I would definitely have it no other way.
  
The life of a schooling mummy- hard work + pure joy.

Comments

  1. "But you know what - I also thought of what my life would have been without her. I would definitely have it no other way." True statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schooling and being a mum is definately challenging but thankfully, 'with God' we can rise above it and enjoy the journey and phase as we fix our eyes on the prize-'graduation/great job/new phase/good pay/better life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true. When we have our eyes on the prize, the journey gets easier

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding a PhD supervisor

What has a PhD got to do with love?

Let's All Speak Pidgin Languages